Re: Problem with SHC

Ken Hunter

// Switching the probe to pin 3 on the next session, a 12.5Hz square wave appeared there shortly after OnStep started. This waveform persisted for about 15 seconds and then disappeared. The SHC display going from // 'Establishing connection' to the main information display coincided with the 12.5Hz waveform on pin 3 going away.

I see the intermittent square waves until I press the joystick for 2 seconds then ALL GOES AWAY, nothing after that. One thing I noticed is that I do not have 5 volts on Pin 1 or pin 3. It is more like 3 volts p/p.

Still some of the SHC's work, some don't.

Where is the "button Test" sketch hiding?

Ken