Re: Motor Keeps Stalling and DEC axis not moving #EQ5

Sam

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 12:51 PM, Howard Dutton wrote:
As we said FYSETC 5160's are untested.  I just read in their Wiki that CLK must be grounded.
Do you think that's the problem?
I followed this entry so hadn't had the need to short:

"The FYSETC brand TMC5160 v1.2 drivers only need the CLK pin cut off so it doesn't plug in. These are expected to work but are untested."

Although if this is a driver issue, it is still an odd behavior that it is "selective". The RA works, it's just that the Dec is so stubborn.