Re: SHC

Dave Schwartz

The SHC has no clock. The only date and time it can show to you is what it retrieves from the controller. If there is an RTC in the controller it should be pretty accurate from the start but if it comes from a GPS fix I really don't know what its relationship to the real time would be if you get the SHC to access it before the fix occurs.

On May 25, 2021 4:57:44 p.m. EDT, "Robert Benward via groups.io" <rbenward@...> wrote:
P.S., I am using the MaxESP with the RTC.  I assume the RTC has something to do with the SHC or Onstep controller remembering the time.
Bob