Re: SHC

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 05:11 PM, Howard Dutton wrote:
  • The scroll rates when entering numbers are pretty fast.  The rates also change rather quickly.  It's easy to overshoot your mark and difficult to get within a minute of desired time.  Setting of coordinates (in goto) has the same issue.
A known issue, I'm busy with other stuff.
I added code to regulate the scroll speed when navigating the u8g2 interface, this includes the menus and also controls for setting values.

Rather than using a fixed scroll speed I implemented acceleration, so at first it moves slowly then after about 5 seconds it's very fast.  This is needed since some of the catalogs are quite large and would take forever to scroll through otherwise.

Seems to be working quite nicely here.