Re: MaxSTM v3 through-hole construction tips

johnwashington1978@...

Well, JLCPCB arrived in the post this morning and within 30 minutes or so I was up and running - I'm not too keen on the RTC dangling - I'll design up a small 3d printed block that screws between it and the pcb stand off hole - shall post it tomorrow.

Other than that I didn't have any build issues - I sourced the majority of my parts from digikey - I had the leds and diodes already, used an lm7805 vreg and some ebay headers.

If a wally like me can get it together and working, anyone can !!  Big thumbs up!