Re: My DIY Friction Drive Mount #maxesp3 #esp32 #cnc #diy #mount

Unluckyluke84

Thank you John, I didn't know about Mesu transmission train, it's really interesting, expecially  the 2mm main shaft and the multi-stadium reducer to give a relatively high ratio.

Some updates: I'm planning to replace the small shaft ball bearings with high quality one (one is a common ball bearing while the other will be a nice self-aligning SKF ball bearing that will replace the  one I installed...that's a poor quality flanged bearing)