Re: My DIY Friction Drive Mount #maxesp3 #esp32 #cnc #diy #mount

johnwashington1978@...

I've never seen one first hand but I believe the mesu 2mm shafts are the actual motor shaft at stage one and a simple hardened ground dowel pin at stage 2, both with adjustable larger shaft and bearing behind them to prevent them from being deflected by the friction preload.

I think for the intermediate stages you could use "cheap" 6203 bearing which you intentionally bind the races together and a dowel pin - thus for tiny amounts of investment achieve exceptional levels of precision (and hardness) and only left with the RA wheel to be turned at a workshop.