Re: Wemos R32 CNCV3 controller test issues #wemos

Howard Dutton

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 03:25 AM, astrosathya wrote:
However, one thing I noticed is the sound at the beginning, mid point (while crossing meridian i think) and end of the slew as if a large, heavy truck is slowing down.
That's stepper motor resonance or ringing.  Lower current can help (about 50% of the motor rating,) higher voltage can help, motors with lower inductance (higher current) can help.

I am not sure if thats ok. I also know the its pointing in the wrong direction too. Motors are reversed maybe? Anyone who has an idea, i'll be happy to take advice from.
Frequently Asked Questions

Item #2.