Re: Wemos R32 CNCV3 controller test issues #wemos

astrosathya

Thank You Howard for that. Yes, the RA and DEC were interchanged. I connected the wires to the right drivers, but RA started moving in the opposite direction, which of course meant that the coils need to be interchanged. Slews are now 100% perfect, or as perfect as I can check indoors. after PA with the SkEye app.
i will try to make a half decent YouTube video for the benefit of beginners.
Thanks to Howard, Khalid, George, Ken,  Oddvar and others who helped me out.

I have received parts for the STM32 controller, only the PCB is yet to reach me. I will start that build after a couple of months. :)

Regards,
Sathya.