Re: My Skywatcher 150p on an EQ3-2 mount and OnStep STM32 Bluepill #EQ3

Frank

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 08:52 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
Frank,

Thanks for sharing. It is now in the showcase page.

One question, how did you connect the Bluetooth and WiFi at the same time?
Which pins, ...etc.?
Hello Khalid,

thank you! I extended the RX and TX pins on the CP2012 module. There i connected a HC-06 bluetooth module for TX and RX. The GND is directly from the STM32 and J3 on the BluePill board gives me 5v to power up. The CP2012 still works and with programming/flash mode on the STM32, too.  No Code Change was needed. Maybe i will need to change the code to change the HC-06 name, but this is cosmetic for me and is only interesting if you connect the first time.

Thank you :-)