Re: Onstep First testing question #EQ5

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 02:56 AM, Hemendra Rawat wrote:
My motors are 400 steps 0.9 degree. I have set the Vref to 0.5V for both the axis. I'm powering Onstep with a 24V 3A power supply. I'm using LV8729 stepper drivers.
On the underside of the driver, there are two resistors. They will be marked R220 or R100.
Let us know which one yours have (check both drivers).

What's the best way to validate that Onstep has correct time, time zone and location information?
You have WiFi. So go to http://192.168.0.1/ and on the main page you will see the coordinates, UTC time, as well as the Local Star Time (LST). Compare the LST to what is on this site after you enter the correct coordinates.

Based on my observation, Onstep always moves in the right direction but for some reason it's undershooting the target. How can I debug this?
Undershooting, and elimination of other reasons, points to stalling.
Can you make a video showing the scope from power up until the end of the slew for the first stall?
Upload it Youtube (do not attach), so we can hear what is going on.