moderated Ramps 1.4 and stellarium not working

Chris Lambert

OK. So I got my ramps 1.4 connected to my arduino mega 2560 all connected to mh raspberry pi running stellarium. Trying to configure and get it talking and my telescope isn't moving.
The green light is constantly on green on the ramps, so I'm guessing I have selected the correct setting to tell the software where the ramps is etc, but when I go to slew etc or try to move the telescope nothing happens.
I also can't get the stellarium app to connect to the raspberry pi to control it. Got a feeling the port number is wrong 😕 currently 22. 🤷