Re: Smart Hand Controller Old and New version Questions #esp32

My 1st SHC ESP32 working great now. Am making another 1 for my G8 mount,.
Previous SHC ESP32 facing power issue, display keep blink, after awhile power up n shut down.

1.i solder the OLED Display direct extend to 4 pin , make it solid join and make sure  Select the right pin for display using VVC or GND at 1st pin..( I fry 2 because I didn't check)

2.SHC power issue mainly is soldering not properly soldering from front connected to the back of the board, duel to the rj12 female connector should not press down all the way while soldering. ( See the picture I attach )

3. I change shc better copper wires 1m no problem.