Help Requested / Compiiling SmartWebServer

Martin Bonfiore

Trying to compile SmartWebServer (SWS) for a Teensy 3.2 install for wired Ethernet operation (not wireless).  I am getting errors relating to "NVS does not name a type" primarily but also concern that E2END is not defined.  Note that I successfully uploaded the "old" addon Ethernet server (not the SWS) unto the Teensy 3.2 with no trouble/first try, so it seems to be something about SWS or something I am doing incorrectly.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts.