Focuser for MaxEsp3

Seven Jones

Hi Guys,
I built a focuser for my telescope so I wanted to connect via RJ4 with the stepper.
see photo.

Can someone please answer some questions?
As a driver, I want to use DVR8825 for the Focuser. (FOC1)
Do I have to equip the pins under the drivers with jumper as at the CNC Shield to set the stepps?

Do I need to save in the config.h the focuser to ON something enable or adjust?

I put only this line on ON in the config.h?
#define ST4_HAND_CONTROL_FOCUSER      ON //    OFF, ON alternate to above: Focuser move [E]f1 [W]f2 [N]-     [S]+
Thanks