Re: Focuser for MaxEsp3

Dave Schwartz

When you look at the MaxESP3 PCB, the M0, M1 and M2 labels where the drivers plug in are almost lined up with the jumpers (in that order top to bottom). The jumper placed on the left and center pins of a row sets that pin to 'high' (3.3V) and when placed on the center and right pins of the row, sets that pin to 'low' (GND). Now just set your desired microstep mode using the chart for the driver you are going to use.

On July 17, 2021 5:10:49 p.m. EDT, Seven Jones <sofacity@...> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 01:38 PM, Dave Schwartz wrote:
The MaxESP does not support either SPI mode (stated in the previous reply) or microstep mode control by the MCU (a single microstep mode is set via the jumpers) so the MaxESP pin map does not even define MCU pins that go to the SPI or AXIS?_M[012] positions of stepstick drivers.

okay that's why. Thank you

Can you tell me how I have to put the jumper there. At the CNC Shield it was 6pin. Here are again 9?