Re: Custom Ethernet and INDI: no persistent channel?

Howard Dutton

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 12:17 PM, Jordi Sese wrote:
Is that the Adafruit W5500 library?
https://github.com/adafruit/Ethernet2
Yes, indeed. It is needed (this or an equivalent) just because it has the init function that allows to set the CS pin (the CS pin needs to be changed from the default; if you don't, it puts the Wemos D1 into programming mode when connecting the W5500 to the default pin).
Ok, I pushed those changes to the SWS experimental branch, look them over/test and let me know...

You should look into GitHub if this continues, makes it easier for all. ;)