Re: Can't get less than 1" total RMS

Henk Aling

Thanks Mark.  The numbers you mentioned are helpful.

I am very aware of the large weight especially now that I am getting more experience with it.  I will try imaging with my 6" Mak-Newt and see if it works better than the 12".

I am using DIY spring loaded worms that work great for goto.  For tracking I have turned them off sometimes and did not notice much difference.

I think my PA is very good as I do it using Ekos.  No drift unguided.  I am counterweighting in RA, not quite ready to misalign in DEC.