Re: WiFi Onstep STM32 Blue Pill v1.8

Dahle

I would like to thank here all the people who took the patience to answer me, to guide me, to educate me.
I am thinking of Dave Schartz, Georges Cushing, Mark Christensen, Drew and the last but not the least Zwingelstein Alen.
I learned a lot, really a lot from this group.
My ONSTEP is now working correctly, The motors are running correctly, the WiFi on PC, tablet and mobile phone too. Everything is OK. It only remains to try on the sky now!
A big thank you, because without you I would still be in the galley!
Alain