Re: Focuser for MaxEsp3

Seven Jones

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 04:11 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
I should add... limited to whatever the fastest speed the MCU/design can achieve (the DESIRED part.)
If desired, would I have a few suggestions for the Onstepx?

When run the focuser via "go to half home position", it would be great if you could stop the "homing" with the pressure on any of the Focus direction keys.

It would be cool even if you could enter the um number directly. Or a few buttons on which you can store the positions. I have noted the different Focus settings. Such as Camera 1 with Reducer or Camera 1 with Barlow 2x ... etc. ? :)