Re: Focuser for MaxEsp3

Seven Jones

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 10:14 AM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
For Linux, Raspberry Pi (which is also Linux) and Mac OS/X.
If you are using Windows, forget about KStars/Ekos/INDI.
I plan a new computer with Linux, only for the telescope. I think there are more options than Windows in there.

To get back to the Focuser. sorry i don't get this..?

So at 1mm/sec my focuser needs exactly 50 sec for 50mm. What is okay but would be better if you had three speeds available .... just like 0.01/1/5 mm / s

I still do not understand why the "Focuser Homing" is about 7x so fast. About 7mm / sec?