STM32F411 #bluepill

steven.sharp2@...

Hi All, This is my first post so be nice, I have managed to successfully integrate Onstep onto my EQ5 mount and everything was working a dream until I blue up my Bluepill. I have been looking at my options and decided to go the upgrade route and purchase an STM32F411 I purchased 2 as it seems the bluepill is now difficult to get hold off and thought if I have a little mistake in the future I will have a spare. So I now have 2 x STM32F411RET6 64 pin Nucleo-64 PCB will this be ok as a substitute or will I need to change any of the software parameters.