Re: STM32F401ce BlackPill

Howard Dutton

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 08:24 AM, <steven.sharp2@...> wrote:
Just received my new pcb to replace the old blue pill that failed, However, the new board is failing to program and the following messages appear when I try and verify compile. Can anyone please inform me of what I have done wrong?
Not really enough information to know for sure but I can state that with Arduino 1.8.15 and STM32duino version 1.9.0 (etc. per the Wiki) OnStep release-4.24 compiles successfully for me (with a run of the mill Config.h TMC2130's etc.) targeting the MaxSTM pinmap and STM32F401.