Re: New INDI 1.9.2 fixes important bugs ...

Vroobel

Hi,

I found several times another strange behaviour of my EQ fork mount. The mount is at the home position, aimed somehow near the NCP. I selected any point below the NCP, that means it's somewhere in the North direction, several degrees over the horizon. When I choose the GoTo, the fork makes strange revolution around the Ra axis and the OTA do same backwards or upwards, instead of going just down. It doesn't make sense for me. Can it be caused by the issue of the v1.9.1? I unchecked every box related with the meridian flip which I found as the fork mount doesn't need it. Am I right?

Best regards,
Tomasz Kruk

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021, 19:03 Khalid Baheyeldin, <kbahey@...> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 01:39 PM, Chad Gray wrote:
I did an "apt update" on my Raspberry Pi and the repository has not been updated yet.
The repo that I use, which is like so for 18.04 (bionic)

Here is what is in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mutlaqja-ppa.list:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mutlaqja/ppa/ubuntu bionic main