Re: Onstep stuck after every slew #fysetc #S6

Juan Sebastian

Ok more info, it works with stellarium the unusual behaviour happens when i move from east to west wich is a usual thing for me to do since im in Bogota Colombia at 4° 35'56'  and that's almost my horizon/skyline

if im moving to objetives in the same area (e or w 4 example from north to pleyades and then to orion neb) this does not happen, i think this is related to a safeguard to you guys Northerners since that's your zenith and the telescope should rotate before continue its slew ¿Any way to disble it? currently the only way for me to do this kind of slews id to go to home first and then move from there to the other side