Re: Problems Moving CGE Pro to Home

Mark Christensen

Stephan,

Since you've tested the switches I assume the closure is getting to the controller. So that points to software.

You need to set the #defines in the CONFIG.H correctly. First, to enable HOME. Second, to set the switch sense (HIGH or LOW).
Below is what I used on the three CGE Pros I helped my pals convert:

#define HOME_SENSE                    ON //    OFF, ON*. Automatically detect and use home switches. For GEM mode only.      Option

#define HOME_SENSE_STATE_AXIS1       HIGH //   HIGH, State when clockwise of home position, as seen from front. Rev. w/LOW.   Adjust
#define HOME_SENSE_STATE_AXIS2       HIGH //   HIGH, State when clockwise of home position, as seen from above. Rev. w/LOW.   Adjust
                                          //         Signal state reverses when travel moves ccw past the home position.

These are all located in the block labeled // SENSORS in the CONFIG.H file

Hope this helps.

Mark Christensen