Re: Stepper motors

Peter Abbey

Howard,
Thank you for the quick reply I can't find a local supplier ( i'm in Victoria Australia ) for the model you have suggested, I can find model 17HM19-2004S, would this be suitable. I have emailed a couple of local stepper motor suppliers to see if they can supply the one you suggested and expect to get a reply from them in a couple of days.

I don't want to compromise the performance of the system, but I may have to choose another motor if I can't get the one you recommend.

As I'm retired keeping the cost under control is important, but not at the expense of performance I would happily pay a bit more to do the job once properly.

Regards,
Peter.