Re: No Com port after flashing FYSETC S6 V2

Gerry Byrne

I believe I had the correct flashing options. However the No Com Port problem appears to have been present even before I attempted flashing the board. The attached snapshot of my flashing parameters shows the Com port is greyed out even before I start. and I cannot get board information.
Gerry

On 12/10/2021 00:19, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
You don't know which version of the bootloader was on your board.
So assume that it needs 0x801000, flash that bootloader, then flash OnStep.

The other important point is that if you don't get the USB device, you most
likely did not use the right flashing options that ensure the software defined
USB port works as it should. Refer to the Wiki page, and make sure the options
are the right ones.

--
Copernicus