Re: Slew speed weirdness

Eric Esch

It may also be prudent to voltage drop / ohm test the wiring from driver to motors, and possibly power supply to make sure we aren’t having any issues there. Also, are both axis suffering from reduced slew speed or just a single axis? If both are suffering, I doubt it is a driver issue and more then likely a software, or power supply issue.

if you believe it to be a driver issue, swap the position of the drivers and see if the reduced speed follows the “suspect” driver.

Also remember that electrical Gremlins generally live in the grounds. Ie a bad ground can cause some really weird crap to happen in seemingly unrelated parks of the system.