Re: Onstep and ASIAIR works?

David Summa <dave@...>

Interested in this. So far, I’ve had no success using Air Pro.  Mount starts to slew (maybe 20 degrees) then stops.  Air reports it is continuing to move but it is not.  Initiating a Home command results in no motion but Air Pro reports normal movement.   I must reboot to get any motion again, but cycle repeats reproducibly.  ZWO has added the 2 telescope settings (OnStep Electronic and OnStep beta) but I have no success yet with either after trying all setting combinations.

Regards,
Dave

On Oct 20, 2021, at 7:48 AM, Richard Shagam via groups.io <rnshagam@...> wrote:

For that matter, has anyone used the AISIAIR (any version) with OnStep?