Re: Syncing/Align Fundamental Question....

Martin Bonfiore

Ahhh...the light is starting to dawn over Marblehead (a colloquial expression that is used here in Massachusets USA...there is a city on the coast called "Marblehead"..you get the gist..anyway...).  Let me test another, possibly flawed conjecture to test my understanding....within reason, the accuracy of the alignment process has a lot to do with the ability to command a goto and then see the object within the field of view....but it does not have a strong influence on the quality of tracking *if* you have an excellent polar alignment....???