Re: How to synchronize absolute encoders?

In the OnStep Web interface, there is an "Encoders" tab. Can you tell me more? When I click on "Sync OnStep to Encoders" nothing happens in the "OnStep status" tab. When I click "Sync Encoders to OnStep", in OnStep Status, Encod: Ax1 and Ax2 take the values ​​of OnStep: Ax1 and Ax2.
I have the impression that we can synchronize OnStep to Encoders but not Encoders to Onstep. Could someone explain to me? and what is "Set Absolute Encoder Zero to OnStep" for?