Re: PHD2 guide -microstep rate shifting

hendrik

I did some more testing with the new version M. Guiding seems to work fine now while nina is active and doing things, did not have any more weird issues of runaways when starting guiding, i however have another issue now where the 3 point polar alignment routine does not slew fast anymore (the nina plugin), it seems to use the guide rate to slew from that plugin now. This worked fine with the E version of the firmware (but if i used it with E this would also mess up the guide rate). But slewing in Nina to a target seems to work fine.

I would be interested to know if there is any way to see the current guide rate the driver is on? Could this be added to the onstep ascom driver screen for example or the web interface? That way it is way easyer to spot what is going on.