Re: Functional diagram

Chad Gray

You could sell the data to Celestron who will leak it, drop support for it and catch it on fire.  :)

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 9:54 AM Howard Dutton <hjd1964@...> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 06:50 AM, Drew 🔭📷🚴‍♂️ wrote:
While I wish it was a standalone program, I understand that everything is rapidly becoming Online or an App. Hail to our data collection masters!
Looks like it will work for me (my old tools are helplessly outdated).

Have you considered making OnStep an astronomy user data collection tool? I most certainly hope not.
I hear ya.

I already updated that flow chart, an arrow for USB better reflects the wired connection; I also placed the new image in that Wiki page where you dropped the flow chart,