Re: Bluepill connecting

Peter Abbey

Help please,
I have completed the build of the Onstep bluebell kit and SHC, but am having trouble getting the firmware to load.

We managed to get the up load the firmware for the Wifi module. ( removed from main board and connected to computer, Macbook air running High Sierra)

We have tried connecting both the SHC and the main Onstep directly by USB the same as we did for the Wifi module, but it won’t show up as mounted. We are getting a little red light on the USB connection on either devise but that’s all.

I thought I had built everything correctly, but it’s not working.

Peter