Re: Bluepill connecting

Peter Abbey

Sorry, I wasn’t clear i didn’t use the micro usb on the module, I connected it through the CP2102 and I did power it with an 18 volt  power supply via the DC-Dc converter, and I had the flash switch in the flash position.

On 23 Nov 2021, at 10:39 AM, Khalid Baheyeldin <kbahey@...> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 06:37 PM, Peter Abbey wrote:
We have tried connecting both the SHC and the main Onstep directly by USB the same as we did for the Wifi module, but it won’t show up as mounted. We are getting a little red light on the USB connection on either devise but that’s all.
You cannot flash the STM32 module from the microUSB on the module itself.
You MUST flash it through the CP2102 module on the PCB.
And there must be power applied, and the Flash/Run switch has to be on Flash.

Read the Wiki page carefully again, and follow the instructions.