Re: Sky Safari GOTO limits

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 04:04 PM, Robert Benward wrote:
Howard, Khalid, can either one of you chime in, am I missing something?  Is there another switch or setting somewhere?
I don't have much to add here ...

But I have a few observations:

- I am surprised by this problem report, since I have never seen anyone reporting it before.
Usually, when someone hits a wrong limit, it is because they have one or more of time/location/UTC offset wrong.
Once they fix those, the problem goes away.

- I have never needed to change any of the parameters mentioned by you or Vladimir at all.
Defaults work here, and they don't need to be changed at all.

Maybe you want to initialize the EEPROM, so it starts from a fresh known state.
See the FAQ page entry for how to do that.
And while you are at it, start with a fresh Config.h and edit only the board and axes info.
Or use the Online Configuration Generator.

See if the above helps in anyway ...