Re: Sky Safari GOTO limits

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 06:32 PM, Robert Benward wrote:
That config.h is very personal to me, I don't know if I can let it go...
The issue here is that there are changes from one version to the next, and carrying over values
from an older version may not work for certain seldom changed parameters.

You do have some of those, from what you said ...

Therefore, starting fresh will guarantee that there is no version clash or something like that
causing what you see.

I will generate a new one and then do a file compare with my current one to see if there are any of those "trigger" parameters that you mentioned.
What I am recommending is a minimal Config.h with only three segments changed: pinmap, axis1, and axis2.
That is it, nothing else.

Then, together with an NVRAM reset, let us see if you still see the symptom or not.
Then after that, we move on to your changed parameters, one by one, and see if any specific one triggers it.