Re: Im glad it's over

Chad Gray

Did you use a solder iron or one of those hot air guns?  They are tiny!

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 6:14 PM John Scherer <jrsphoto@...> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 02:50 PM, George Cushing wrote:
I've had what I consider a high failure rate with the D1 mini Pro modules. Now I see they are going for $5 a unit delivered. I stripped the IPEX U.FL SMD socket jack RF coaxial connectors (3 X 3mm) from a couple and soldered them to some D1 minis in a manner similar to Vlad's description. Went well enough to that I order 50 of the connectors from Amazon. They cost 18 cents a unit.
Great idea George!  You should do a YouTube video of the process!