Re: ESP32 wireless SHC (wSHC)

Martin Bonfiore

I was just looking at what I think is the latest SHC code in Github and it appears that the display dim and the display blank timeouts config settings have been eliminated??  Or am I lost in the weeds?  I was curious about setting the blank time as it relates to the battery life issue.  The reason being that I was planning on using LED back lighted buttons and was hoping to modify the SHC code to control an unused pin on the ESP processor to turn off the LED back lights when it blanked the display to save power.