From: main@onstep.groups.io <main@onstep.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Schwartz via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 9 January 2022 6:47 AM
To: main@onstep.groups.io
Subject: Re: [onstep] SHC with 2.42 display

Splash screen means it rebooting. Most likely cause is an incorrect board manager version (2.0.0 works for me) or possibly insufficient power.

On 2022-01-08 11:34 a.m., Glenn Sammes wrote:
That’s ditto for me too on the 2.42" SPI display.
James...my other unit (s); I have 2 breadboard prototyped; with 1.3" display go through a loop of splash screen, connecting, fails to connect, splash screen over and over.
I have latest SWS with port 9996 enabled. Blue pill stm32f303 / wemos D1 mini. Connects fine to laptop SWS, Stellarium and android app.
wSHC board is ESP32-WR00M-32 Node MCU-32S.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Glenn.