Re: CNC3 RA will only drive one direction

kevin

I don't have TMC2208, i just have LV8729 drivers. mine just worked with standard hardware, just swapped the config.h for one generated from the config generator. You shouldn't normally need to modify the pinmaps.
As i have just written in another topic "slew problem" ,and others if my name is in blue you can see my posts,  I had issues if i powered the Wemos with USB and external power.
Someone has had issues because they didn't remove the resistor on the CNC V3 shield.
using TMC drivers, don't know if that includes TMC2208, have a power up and down order requirement so a Diode, usually Schottky, needs adding try searching the topics with Schottky .