Re: trying to configure steps accurately, need some advice

skyguynca

I used the calculation spreadsheet I use the configuration program. I am not trying to limit my slews because of crashing. My stepper to gearbox is 1 to 1 my gearbox is 80 to 1. Yes all that is entered into the program but it is giving what should be 80 Revolutions of the stepper per degree 300 + rotations which is wrong. I need it to where it only gives 80 Evolutions / 360° of the gearbox.

That is why I am asking if x number of step commands can be sent to accurate set steps per degree.

David Mikesell
San Jose, CA