Re: wSHC

Glenn Sammes

So why so long to “connect”?

OnStep is stand alone and NOT part of my local network.

wSHC is in station mode. It connects and functions properly.

The time to make the connection is my  issue.

Also is there a place where I can find more info on J’s analog joystick.

I realise the analogue joystick is being used as a “digital” one by setting thresholds on the axes. +/ - around 3v3

And changing the pinmap. ESP32.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but New Zealanders struggle to hold onto the Globe as drawn.

We are in constant fear of falling off the bottom and being eaten by the big turtle!

Clear skies,

Glenn.