Re: Motors not reversing with Control in Sky Planetarium

Gerry Byrne

Good news! The new stepper motor drivers solved the non-reversing problem and I am now able to command the motors to turn in both directions.
Gerry Byrne

On 20/01/2022 22:17, Gerry Byrne via groups.io wrote:
John,
Many thanks. I'll let you know how things progress.
Gerry

On 20/01/2022 19:35, John Petterson wrote:

That all checks out, the motors seem fine based on your checks.

If the Dir pin is showing different voltages (0 / 3V) when you press different direction buttons, then it is probably the drivers.  Let us know what happens when the new ones get there.

John

--
Copernicus

--