Re: WiFi or SWS on WeMOS D1 Pro

Prasad

My MiniPCB2 was working well for more than a year before when it had some earlier version of the main OnStep software and WiFi. This problem began only when I tried updating the main firmware to v4.24 and I thought I might as well update to SWS. I have gone through several attempts with different settings. What should be the best setting for "Erase flash:"?

-Prasad

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 03:36:32 PM EST, ssalb <ssalazar.albornoz@...> wrote:

I had the same issue about a month ago with my S6. I tried many different versions for the ESP8266 board manager, tried selecting the Pro and non-Pro versions of the board to flash (both "work") but nothing. I ended up ordering a Wemos D1 mini (non-Pro) and worked on the first try. I'm keeping the Pro version for some other future project.