Re: OnStep final installation mystery

Gerry Byrne

May not have a bearing on your problem but on a different type of setup I solved a similar issue by replacing the stepper drivers.
Gerry

On 11/04/2022 07:56, Vladimir wrote:
On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 09:43 PM, Guy Brandenburg wrote:
2. DEC will go south, but refuses to go north, either via hand paddle or smartphone
3. RA will go east, but not west, hence it wOnt track.

Why? We don’t know. Suggestions for what obvious thing to look at would be great.
It could be that OnStep thinks some sort of limit is reached, hense it will only allow backwards move through both axis. I would certainly first rule that out, before invoking hardware checks.

--
Copernicus