Re: Slew Speed

dougthomas408-1@yahoo.com

I use the Android app. I will double check the speed setting. Thanks.

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 07:13:36 PM EDT, Drew 🔭📷🚴‍♂️ <drewbolce@...> wrote:

How are you controlling OnStep? A common beginners misconception is that OnStep starts with the Max Speed available. For safety reasons, it does not. Depending on what version of OnStep you are using, it may start with the minimum speed or the 1X speed.

If you are using the Webserver this can be changed on the setup tab. The Android App has it under “Goto Speed” and the SHC has it under Setting/Configuration, "GoTo Speed".

OnStep can remember the max setting. Set "SLEW_RATE_MEMORY" to ON in the config file.