wSHC power

Right now I have wSHC with Li-Ion battery and powerbank module (which step-up voltage and controll charging). This works well, but with this module I can not charge it and use it at the same time, that's the way this powerbank module works. I had to add switch to shut down ESP32 and I have to keep it off while charging. So just started thinking how to avoid this and then started wondering if wSHC could be even more improved with wireless charging circuitry? So it can constantly charged while docked? Anyone considered this?