Limit sensor options

Oscar Lithgow

Dear members.,

First of all, I have very limited electronic and electric knowledge, but I have assembled a few onstep controller kits with great success. But right now im struggling to install a limit sensor for a Dobsonian telescope Altitude axis. I have installed one trigger type switch for the 90 deg limit, but for the lower limit I don’t have any physical way to install the same type of switch without being very “on the way of stuff”. The controller Im using is a maxESP.

So Im writing here to ask the following:

Is it possible to use some type of wireless sensor for limit sense, like a hall effect sensor? What types? And if so, how to correctly connect it to the ESP32 controller…

Thanks in advance.